Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Dana Pe'er Lab (moved from Columbia): Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Oct 2016-present).
Columbia University, Dana Pe'er Lab: Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Oct 2014-Sep 2016).
Microsoft Research Redmond, Bill Bolosky's Group, Cancer Genomics: Intern (Summer 2014).
Harvard University, Department of Statistics, Edoardo Airoldi Lab : Visiting Researcher (2013-2014).
Boston University, Biomedical Engineering Department, James Galagan Lab: Research Assistant (2010-2014).
Boston University, Electrical & Computer Engineering Department: Research Assistant (2009).
Sharif University of Technology, Advanced Communications Research Institute: Undergraduate Research Assistant (2007-2008).
- ENG BE 562 Computational Biology: Genomes, Networks, Evolution: Guest Lecturer, Boston University, Fall 2012, Fall 2013.
- Lecture on modeling regulatory networks.
- ENG ME 310 Instrumentation and Theory of Experiments: Teaching Fellow, Boston University, Spring 2010.
- Supervised weekly lab experiments and helped in design and improvement of experiments, graded lab reports.
- ENG EK 307/317 Circuits Theory: Teaching Fellow, Boston University, Fall 2009.
- Taught weekly tutorials, problem-solving sessions, held weekly office hours.
- Farzanegan High School: Physics Instructor and Project Mentor, Tehran, Iran, Sep 2004 - Sep 2005.
- Trained volunteer students for high school Physics Olympiads; supervised and promoted research activities for high school students