Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Dana Pe'er Lab (moved from Columbia): Postdoctoral Research Fellow (Oct 2016-present).
Columbia University, Dana Pe'er Lab: Postdoctoral Research Scientist (Oct 2014-Sep 2016).
Microsoft Research Redmond, Bill Bolosky's Group, Cancer Genomics: Intern (Summer 2014).
Harvard University, Department of Statistics, Edoardo Airoldi Lab : Visiting Researcher (2013-2014).
Boston University, Biomedical Engineering Department, James Galagan Lab: Research Assistant (2010-2014).
Boston University, Electrical & Computer Engineering Department: Research Assistant (2009).
Sharif University of Technology, Advanced Communications Research Institute: Undergraduate Research Assistant (2007-2008).
Initiated and co-organized the annual Workshop on Computation Biology at the International Conference in Machine Learning (ICML) held for 3 years to date:
Mentor in 1000 Girls, 1000 Futures Program, Global STEM Alliance, 2016.
Initated and co-organized one-day Workshop on Computational Biology at ICML 2016, June 2016, NYC.
Reviewer and Event Coordinator for 1st Annual Women in Science @ Columbia (WISC) Graduate Research Symposium, April 2016.
Chair of Contributed Session on Bayesian Applications in Genetics, NESS 2014.
Mentored multiple undergraduate and graduate rotation students at Memorial Sloan Kettering, Columbia University and Boston University.
- ENG BE 562 Computational Biology: Genomes, Networks, Evolution: Guest Lecturer, Boston University, Fall 2012, Fall 2013.
- Lecture on modeling regulatory networks.
- ENG ME 310 Instrumentation and Theory of Experiments: Teaching Fellow, Boston University, Spring 2010.
- Supervised weekly lab experiments and helped in design and improvement of experiments, graded lab reports.
- ENG EK 307/317 Circuits Theory: Teaching Fellow, Boston University, Fall 2009.
- Taught weekly tutorials, problem-solving sessions, held weekly office hours.
- Farzanegan High School: Physics Instructor and Project Mentor, Tehran, Iran, Sep 2004 - Sep 2005.
- Trained volunteer students for high school Physics Olympiads; supervised and promoted research activities for high school students